If you or someone you love has suffered an injury in a car accident that was caused by another motorist’s negligence, you can face immense physical, financial, and emotional losses. Because the path forward toward recovery – and obtaining the compensation to which you are entitled – can be daunting.
Don’t wait to reach out to an experienced St. Louis car accident lawyer at Walton Telken Injury Attorneys for the professional legal guidance you’re looking for.
Accidents Our St. Louis Attorneys Handle
At Walton Telken Injury Attorneys, we have an impressive track record of helping clients favorably resolve their traffic accident claims in all the following categories:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Boat, recreational vehicle, and ATV accidents
- Accidents that are caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents that are caused by faulty vehicles or vehicle parts
- Accidents that lead to death
Common Car Accident Injuries
The immense impact generated by car accidents can cause life-threatening injuries, and some of the most common include:
- Brain injuries, including concussions and other traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Soft tissue injuries, such as whiplash
- Injuries to the face
- Broken bones
- Chest injuries, such as fractured ribs or internal injuries
Types of Car Collisions
Car crashes come in far too many dangerous varieties, including:
- Head-on crashes, which often prove fatal
- Rear-end accidents, which are one of the most common and most dangerous categories of car accidents
- T-bone accidents in which one car barrels headlong into the side of another and that are most common to intersections
- Sideswipe accidents in which a car bumps sides with a car traveling in an adjacent lane
- Rollover accidents, which are often precipitated by negligence-based dangers on the road that leave motorists with no safe options
Car Accident Claims and Negligence
Car accident claims are based on negligence. While this generally means driver negligence, car accidents can also result from defective vehicles or defective parts that can be traced back to the manufacturers.
A dedicated St. Louis car accident attorney will engage in all the following tasks to help ensure that you can prove the other party’s negligence – in focused pursuit of your just compensation:
- Gathering all available evidence
- Hiring the necessary expert witnesses
- Having the necessary accident recreation models made
- Compiling your strongest claim
- Skillfully negotiating with the insurance company on behalf of your rights and best interests
Consult with an Experienced St. Louis Car Accident Attorney Today
If you’ve suffered an injury by another motorist’s negligence, the seasoned St. Louis auto accident attorneys at Walton Telken Injury Attorneys dedicate their practice to fiercely defending the rights of our clients, and we’re also here for you. To learn more, please don’t wait to contact or call us at 314-441-7133 today.
Car Accident Case FAQs
Can I afford legal representation from a car accident lawyer?
At Walton Telken Injury Attorneys, we don’t get paid until your claim either settles or receives a court award.
How do I know if I have a valid car accident claim?
Our seasoned car accident attorneys have the keen legal insight to help you make this primary determination.
Won’t the car insurance company fairly cover my claim?
Car insurance companies are in the business of making money, which means they are motivated to settle your claim for far less than the amount to which you are entitled.