When these benefits are denied, it makes it difficult to provide for you and your family. If you live in the Metro-East (Southwestern Illinois), Southern Illinois, or Eastern Missouri, including the St. Louis metropolitan area, entrust the law firm of Walton Telken to help you obtain the benefits you deserve.
Driven to Help You Obtain the Benefits You Are Entitled to Receive
At Walton Telken, we are ready to handle every aspect of your workers compensation claim. Whether you are filing an initial claim or need help with a workers comp appeal, we can help. Our lead attorney in workers compensation litigation, will apply his legal skills and years of experience to help you obtain the benefits you deserve.
Offering Free Initial Consultations in Workers Compensation
From wherever you are in the Metro-East (Southwestern Illinois), Southern Illinois or Eastern Missouri, including the St. Louis metropolitan area, call us toll-free at 844-307-7349 or contact our offices online to schedule a free initial consultation. We collect attorney’s fees only as a percentage of the benefits we help you collect.
Handling Workers Compensation and Occupational Disease Claims
- Investigating the accident scene and gathering medical evidence
- Filing your workers compensation claim
- Filing emergency petitions and/or hardship petitions to secure prompt payment of medical bills and temporary total disability
- Pursuing coverage for vocational rehabilitation
- Handling negotiations and litigation
- Appealing of denied claims
- Pursuing benefits through FELA claims
- Pursuing benefits through the Jones Act
- Pursuing benefits through Social Security Disability Insurance claims (SSDI and SSI)
You may also be entitled to monetary damages if you have been diagnosed with an occupational disease or illness. An occupational disease is a disease that workers contract as the result of being exposed to dangerous conditions through his or her employment. Occupational diseases include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead poisoning
- Hearing loss
- Skin disorders
- Lung or respiratory problems due to chemical or dust exposure
We Help You Fight for the Complete Money Damages You Are Entitled To
There may be parties other than your employer who are responsible for your injuries. You can rely on our litigation team of experienced workers compensation lawyers to help you recover every dollar in damages you are entitled to.
Contact Our Firm for Strong Advocacy and Legal Counsel in Edwardville, Kirkwood, and St Louis
Contact us today to start the workers compensation process with the help of a highly skilled Metro-East workers comp lawyer. We want you to concentrate on your recovering, while we help you get the insurance benefits you deserve.