After enduring a personal injury accident, you likely have a significant amount of questions and concerns about protecting your rights.
At Walton Telken, when handling your personal injury claim, we keep our attention focused where it belongs — on you and your family’s needs. Our law firm won’t rush you into a quick, yet inadequate settlement for a personal injury claim. We know you’re counting on a significant recovery in order to provide compensation for your medical care and lost income, possibly for the rest of your life.
“Your personal injury case has turned your life upside down. You deserve a lawyer who will be responsive to you and your family’s needs from beginning to end. While you focus on your health, we will focus on helping you obtain maximum monetary damages to compensate you for your injuries and your financial loss.” — Steve Telken
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
Contact us at our Edwardsville Law Office or one of our Illinois or Missouri locations to schedule a free consultation about your personal injury claim. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid until you do.
We represent clients throughout the Metro-East (Southwestern) and Southern Illinois, as well as throughout Eastern Missouri, including the metropolitan St. Louis area.
Offering Strong Advocacy to Personal Injury Victims
At Walton Telken, we are a litigation firm focusing primarily on plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death claims. The attorneys at our law firm offer a variety of legal services to address the legal needs of personal injury victims and their families, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Including car accidents, motorcycle accident and aviation accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents — Including catastrophic and fatal trucking accidents and trucking accidents with liability factors initially unclear
- Products liability — Including pharmaceutical and medical device recalls
- Premises liability — Including dog bite accident claims
- Malpractice claims — Including medical malpractice and nursing home abuse and neglect
- Catastrophic injury claims — Including burn injuries and herniated disc injuries
Providing Strategic Legal Counsel to Injured Workers
The attorneys at our law firm are committed to helping injured construction workers, coal miners, crane operators and other workers obtain maximum compensation for any work-related injuries through all available sources, including:
- Illinois and Missouri workers’ compensation
- Jones Act
- Federal Employee Work Injury (FELA) claims
- Social Security Disability claims
Whether you have endured a neck injury, back and spinal cord injury or a knee injury, we will fight to help you obtain the level of compensation you need.
Contact Our Car Accident Settlement Lawyers in the Metro-East
We have the resources and knowledge to handle complex cases involving fatal car accidents or catastrophic injuries, as well as litigation involving large corporations and multiple parties.
- Car Accident Lawyer St Louis
- St Clair County Car Accident Lawyer
- Belleville Car Accident Lawyers
- Collinsville Auto Accident Attorney
It is best to get competent legal representation in order to gather facts, take necessary photographs and begin preserving evidence as soon as possible after an injury in order to build a strong case for an injury settlement. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with a qualified attorney at one of our Illinois or Missouri locations.